What You Don't Know About Car Insurance Can Cost You
Buying on the internet without the guidance of a licensed agent or choosing NJ state minimum coverage can leave you in a lot of trouble once you've had an accident. By choosing low cost liability, you are placing yourself in harm's way of medicals bills, high deductibles and putting yourself in financial jeopardy following an accident.
At NorthEast Insurance Services, our Auto Insurance agents can advise you of the right mix of price and protection to keep you and your family safe. Whatever your needs, our experienced agents can help you find a plan that fits into your budget.
Save Money Today!
We can help you to save money on your policy in many ways:
- One Insurer, Multiple Policies - Do you have a home insurance or renters insurance policy? If so, is it with the same insurance company that provides your Car Insurance? If the answer is no, you're probably paying too much - for both policies. Insurers we represent will give you up to 28% off when purchasing both policies with their company.
- Raise Your Deductible - The deductible is the amount you pay before insurance kicks in if you have a claim. For example, if you have a $250 deductible and you have an accident in which your car sustains $2000 in damage, you pay the first $250 and your insurer pays the balance. The lower deductible, the more you pay. Consider increasing your deductible to $500 or $1000.
- Taking the Defensive - Many insurance companies offer discounts to those who have taken defensive driving courses recently. See the state website for a list of driving courses in the New Jersey.
- Your Good Credit Record will save you money. Fact is, many insurers now use your credit history as a major factor in determining what to charge you for Auto Insurance. Keep a good credit score or try to improve your current credit score to lower your insurance premium. An annual free credit report is available to you at Annual Credit Report.
- Lower Mileage Drivers - If you are a good driver traveling less than the average of 1000 to 1250 miles a month you could be eligible for low-mileage discounts. Ask about Progressive's My Rate "Pay as you drive" Plan for cost savings.
- High Profile, High Cost - The type of car you drive is a major factor in what you pay for insurance. Is your vehicle a magnet for thieves? Is it more expensive to repair than most cars? For more information go to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website.
- Discounts for Students - Having teen children in the household with good grades could also save you. Our insurers provide discounts with proof of a B+ student or better.
- Driver Training - New drivers with an accredited driver training/education course may qualify you for additional savings.
- Are you a Homeowner? If you own a home make sure we know about it. Discounts are offered to homeowners.
- Students Away at College? A student attending school/college over 100 miles from home (without a car) may qualify you for a discount while the student is away.
- Educational Professionals and Medical Professionals can earn up to 15% off their auto and 10% off their home insurance when purchasing a policy with select carriers (includes teachers, librarians, guidance counselors, educational administrative staff, doctors, dentists, psychiatrist, podiatrist, nurses,and lab technicians).
Count On NorthEast Insurance Services
The insurance savvy agents at NorthEast Insurance Services know everything about Car Insurance in Freehold and all of New Jersey, and this expertise is available to you free of charge.
We are a strong independent insurance agency which means we have access to a variety of insurance companies to make sure you get the best protection at the lowest price possible.
Our agents are ready to provide you with exactly the right insurance for your situation. In fact, you can request a FREE, no-risk quote from us right now!
Just complete the Protection Savings Form on this page and we will follow-up with you for a thorough review of your auto policy and quick answers to your coverage questions.