Your franchise has unique insurance needs and financial investments that need proper protection. Whether you are a first time franchisee or an experienced owner you need an insurance expert that understands the relationship between a franchisee and franchiser.
NorthEast Insurance Services' Franchise Division, has the experience to guide you through the protection process. Whether it is:
- Fast Food
- Self-Serve Yogurt
- Ice-Cream Parlor
- Maid Services
- Health Club
We provide the knowledge to keep you and your investments secure.
All the protection you need from one place!
- Business Property and Casualty
- Commercial General Liability
- Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Inland Marine
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Date Privacy & Cyber Liability Insurance
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O) Insurance
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Surety and Fidelity Bonds
As an independent agent, NorthEast represents many leading insurance carriers so your choices aren't limited. We custom design a program to fit your needs with the best coverage at the right price.
As a full service agency we also offer:
- Group Health/Major Medical
- Dental Programs
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care
- Home-Auto Personal Liability
- Vacant Home Insurance
Tips for Business Owners
Keep your business safe by controlling loss and minimizing risk:
- Form a safety committee or pick an employee to serve as safety officer.
- Develop and implement safety policies and procedures.
- Have an emergency plan and educate all employees.
- Inspect the workplace for safety issues on an ongoing basis.
- Hold safety meetings to share ideas to better the workplace.
- Show your employees that you are serious about safety by making a strong commitment to the rules and abiding by them.
- Keep your building properly maintained, inside and out. Replace blown out light bulbs, fix cracks in walkways, and repair parking lots.
- Inspect common areas, stairwells, hallways and any place where customers have access to. Keep areas free of debris and potential hazards.
- Conduct a yearly inspection of all equipment. Schedule fire extinguisher check ups, as well as all alarm systems, a/c, refrigeration, electrical and heating.
- Provide first aid training for employees.
- Salt or sand walkways when icy and remove snow as soon as possible.
Simply complete the quote request form on this page. The sooner we receive your information, the sooner we will get you the best protection you deserve.
Simply complete the quote request form on this page. The sooner we receive your information, the sooner we will get you the best protection you deserve. So don't delay another minute…